At Polish & Pamper we offer the following Massage Treatments:
Massage can be used either to soothe and relax or to stimulate and revitalize your body. It is particularly effective for any stress-related disorders such as tension, anxiety, headaches, muscle pains, sleeplessness, depression, and digestive disorders. It’s gentle healing properties are equally effective on ailments ranging from babies with colic to painful arthritis of the elderly. Massage is the key ingredient to good health, energy and happiness. Massage is a most powerful and the most ancient natural therapy.
- Back Massage – From £15.00
- Back Massage put simply is any type of massage that is performed on the back of an individual. Lots of people opt for a back massage as a form of relaxation, stress relief or even pain relief. The reason for that is because the back is often a part of the body that carries a lot of stress and tension.
- Indian Head Massage – From £20.00
- A truly holistic therapy that has physiological and psychological benefits which can relieve pain discomfort, improve joint mobility, help with tension and aids sleep, a stress management treatment with massage to the back, shoulders, arms, neck, head and face.
- Swedish Body Massage (for Women) – £25.00
- Traditional relaxing and calming massage which enhances circulation, improves muscle tone, relieves tension and soothes tired muscles. Your body will feel completely rejuvenated after the treatment.
- Deep Tissue Massage – £35.00
- This massage is directed toward specific areas of tension and imbalance in the muscular structure. Our therapists will focus on the deeper layers of muscle tissue to help to release and relieve muscle tension. Deep tissue work uses a variety of firm, direct strokes and techniques to loosen specific areas and increase circulation to keep muscle supple, using advanced massage techniques with deep pressure.
- Sports Massage – £35.00
- Sports massage is a form of bodywork geared toward people engaged in regular physical activity. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition and to help athletes recover from workouts and injuries. The application of sports massage, prior to and after exercise, may enhance performance, aid recovery and prevent injury.